Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mom sent some pics

Here are a few more pics my mom sent from our weekend at the lake a few weeks ago. In all my haste to record about Sat. at the lake, I failed to mention the great treat we had on Sunday. Granny (Me-ma) and Aunt Cherie visited us! They drove over an hour each way just to see us (well, I'm not that naive; I know they really came just for Ella). :-)

They were so excited to see her walking. She took to both of them immediately-like no time had elapsed since their last visit (in August). I'm so glad about that b/c we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. They also got to feed her-she helped herself to Me-ma's plate, Aunt Cherie's plate, and mine. Little Piglet.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These turned out good that I sent.
Mom

Emily said...

Very cute pic of Ella...little Pink Riding Hood. :) -Em