1. What is your occupation? Homemaker
2. What color are your socks right now? Cute pink slipper socks that Emmie got me-I love them! So comfortable.
3. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the computer.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? scrambled eggs/bacon sandwich for breakfast.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? no
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Let's see, right now, I'm feeling like a vibrant blue would be nice...
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Nikki-a friend from church-told me about another person in our Bible Fellowship class who just went into pre-term labor-please pray for her (Stephanie). She's 27 weeks right now.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, lots and lots!
9. How old are you today? 30 years, 7 months, and 5 days.
10. Favorite drink: I have 3 favorites depending on my mood: water, sweet tea, diet coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? beach volleyball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? no, just got highlights one time and no one could even tell!
13. Pets? no; when Ella gets a little older, we're planning on getting her a puppy.
14. Favorite food? chicken
15. What was the last movie you watched? Not hallmark? Prestige-and loved it-kept thinking about it for days
16. Favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? Oh, I'm very mature when I get mad. If I'm really frustrated, I scream and beat on the floor (if I'm sitting down) or on a desk or something else nearby if I'm standing up (don't worry-never on Ella). I do this for a few seconds and then feel immensely better.
18. What were your favorite toys as a kid? Scruffy, a stuffed dog; my First Barbie (cute pink/white skirt one)
19. What is your favorite: Spring or Fall? I like them both for different reasons. Love the leaves/color in the fall and the crisp weather, and of course, love the flowers in the spring. I'm an indecisive person, remember?
20. Hugs or kisses? hugs!
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry! I love putting frozen blueberries in my cereal.
22. Do you want your friends to do this survey too? if they want to
23. Who is most likely to respond? Emmie?
24. Who is least likely to respond? Erin, because she has absolutely no time w/2 kids and twins on the way.
25. Living arrangements? 3/2 down south, on .8 acre lot that backs to woods.
26. When was the last time you cried? teared up reading Karanena's comment on my last post. Really cried? That last time I can clearly remember was when Ella was about 2 months old and I called Sarah Grace bawling. It was a mixture of "I'm a new mom and am completely overwhelmed" and Ella not eating (nursing) enough.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? A shoe rack, my laundry basket
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Out of the people that read my blog, Sarah Grace is the one I've known the longest. She's "my Diana"-my bosom, kindred spirit.
29. What did you do last night? after putting Boosie to bed, I watched a Hallmark movie. Safehouse-it wasn't that great.
30. Who is your role model? I have different ones for different things. I look up to my sister, Marna, for her great patience and laid-back attitude. She has 4 kids and doesn't ever seem to get really frustrated-amazing. I look up to Emmie for her generous spirit-she's always thinking of others (See #2 above) To Liz for her amazingly upbeat attitude all the time. To Sarah dear-for her wifely skills-among them-cooking meals all the time on time for her hubby. To Letisha-she has 4 kids and is homeschooling them. And she has time to blog. Simply amazing. I struggle w/one. To my grandmother-she never misses a day reading her Bible. To Mama and Mom Kannon-they're so kind and always seek to make peace. To my mom-who always, always, always, puts herself last. To my sweet Ella-who sees everything new and has such curiosity. And I look up to my husband, who works so hard for us during the day and still has the energy to bathe Ella, read her stories, and give me a good back rub/scratch when he gets home!